Thursday, May 8, 2008

Guns

I'm sitting in my old apartment, on my couch and i'm playing with the safety on a pistol. There's bags of bullets all around me and an AK-74 at my feet locked and loaded. My dad comes up to me and he's holding a modded M4 which also seems to be loaded. We have some practice shots at some cards that are held up by a string across the room and i realize that the walls are marked with bullet holes and also realize i've had this dream before..

My dream shifts, but now i have the pistol strapped to my side and i'm running with my AK through some sort of snowy valley, and there's someone beside me doing the same thing. All of a sudden someone appears to be sitting infront of my path and as i start talking to him he screams something and all I see is some huge shell flying towards my face and before it explodes on my face i wake up. =|

fucked dreams mang...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dreams can sometimes tell the future you know that