Friday, August 1, 2008

Go-Go Butt Gadget!

Alright, so it's been way too freaking long since I've updated my dream log, so here goes!'

I don't remember this dream in it's entirety but it had quite a few interesting parts which I just have to go over! I believe this dream started out with a bunch of friends and myself going camping to a forest I can't quite name, but it was beautiful. As soon as we set up camp, everything went nuts. First, all our tents turned into little homes and everyone had their own place to sleep, but everyone seemed to be sex-crazed and hyper. One of the first things i noticed was that when people went to the washroom, all they did was go up to a small pipe protruding out of a wall, and just did their thing into it. When it was my turn to use this pipe, I remember thinking 'damn, I wish I had an umbrella' and then all of a sudden a little stick looking object shot into my butt from the pipe!

I remember I was quite confused about why there was a stick thing in my butt, but soon completely forgot about it because for some reason we had a miniature Fire Truck which I could control with my mind, and it did some amazing freaking things like speed down the highway at 200MpH with me on it, haha! After a while of riding this fire engine, I came back to the campsite where someone needed a lighter and instinctively I exclaimed "go lighter!" and before I knew it, a lighter came out of my butt! So I concluded that the stick thing that shot up my ass could give me loads of stuff so I experimented and before I knew it, a calculator, an umbrella, AND A ROLLER COASTER!

I guess at this point the dream drastically changed to a theme-park environment and we all rode on the most extreme roller coasters I've ever seen. There was definitely more to this dream, but my mother called me to wake me up and a lot of parts were shoved out of my memory.
Haha, there was also a lot of sex and gore in my dream that I left out, but that's just cuz it's just way too freaking vivid and violent and yeahh... Maybe i'll make an R-rated blog sometime for those parts =P

No comments: